Sunday 21 April 2013

OOTD: how do you get up from an all time low?

ello ello ello, so over the past few weeks have been soo ill and you know when you just basically feel like death and you want to just lie down all the time, curl up in your bed with a hot drink and watch pretty much anything..well, i can't really do that during the week because of work (boo!), so i haven't had that time to fully get better but hey ho, i cant still walk and talk, so what am i really complaining about? so anyways, today i went to church and basically alot of people got a bit too excited that the sun was out. I saw waaaaay too many legs and toes out today and i was just feeling cold looking to them. 






Dungarees - Primark - £14// Jacket - random shop near my house *forgot the name* - £10//Shirt - Forever 21 - £14.95//Bow Tie - Claires - £4//Boots - Primark - £14//Socks - Topshop - £3.50

I'm really loving this whole dungarees/pinafore trend that's around at the moment. I bought these dungarees a few weeks ago and I do really love them, and I can't wait until I get that hot bod, so I can wear it with a crop top underneath. 

thoughts on the outfit? 

byeeeee

love, peace and chicken grease

Shekinah 
xo

song in the title; The Wanted - All Time Low



No comments:

Post a Comment